Please see below for details of the upcoming Foam Roller Workshop. Spaces are limited so get in touch to reserve YOUR space.
FOAM ROLLER WORKSHOP
WORKSHOP 1: Sunday 4th March, 4.00pm-5.00pm
WORKSHOP 2: Thursday 8th March, 6.30pm-7.30pm
Recovery is an important part of any athlete’s routine. Whether you play a team, individual or multi-sport sport, the demand placed on your body and muscles is significant. To assist local athletes in self-management techniques for recovery and general maintenance, I am running a Foam Roller recovery workshop.
The workshop includes:
- Blue Foam Roller (15x90cm)
- Anatomy and Biomechanical review
- Theories of Myofascial release and trigger point release including handout for your reference.
- Instruction handout on the use of foam roller and techniques to adopt for certain muscles.
- Interactive workshop on techniques with guidance, supervision and teaching points given.
The cost of the workshop is £32.50 including the foam roller.
As spaces for the workshop are limited, spaces will be given on a first come first served basis. To register for the course please email email@example.com to request a registration and PARQ form